“To create the most vibrant and engaging workplace and culture for the most ridiculously talented immigration lawyers to succeed.”
– Troy Andres, Partner
This is my why statement.
If being part of a caring collaborative team focused on growth, development and aligning your inner values with what you do on a day to day basis, then we should talk.
At Gilton Valeo Lawyers we are always on the lookout for motivated, free thinking lawyers and paralegals.
- Working from home arrangements;
- Supported volunteer days for your chosen charities;
- Short term incentive plans;
- Kudos system – peer awards.
- Thoughtfulness and enthusiasm;
- Caring for your team;
- Focusing on our clients;
- Positive attitude.