We are legally qualified professionals who understand that immigration involves people’s lives. We take your matters seriously and provide a much more personalised service, with our diligence strongly supported by our efficient processes and cutting-edge practice management technology.
Gilton Valeo provides the following services:
- Inbound management and delivery of corporate visa programs (including temporary residence and permanent residence pursuant to ENS & RSMS) under subclasses 457 / 402 / 400 / ETA and subclasses 186 / 187
- Sponsorship applications including temporary business, occupational trainee, exchange, entertainment and sport
- Business Migration applications for permanent residence under subclasses 890 / 892 /132 / 888
- Business Migration applications for temporary residence under subclasses 188
- Assistance with skills assessments with VETASSESS, Engineers Australia, Australian Computer Society, ICAA, CPAA, Australian Dental Council, Australian Pharmacy Council, Australian Medical Council
- General Skilled Migration applications for permanent residence under subclasses 189 / 190
- General Skilled Migration applications for temporary residence under subclasses 485 / 489
- Resident Return Visas (including concessional RRV)
- Family Migration (including partner visas, last remaining relative, child, adoptive child, parent and contributory parent, aged dependent relative, and carers)
- Complex health issues requiring submissions to the immigration department and state or territory support
- Complex character issues involving submissions to the Minister in accord with s. 499 directives
- Visa cancellation
- Merits Review with the Migration Review Tribunal and Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Judicial Review with the Federal Court
- Ministerial Intervention
We assist individuals, families, international students, entrepreneurs and professionals with their immigration needs.
Gilton Valeo can assist with the establishment and management of locally based businesses for foreign entities.
Designing and formalising a favorable business structure is important to ensure that your business is not overwhelmed by excessive compliance obligations and the structure is tax efficient.
The typical structure would either be a subsidiary or a branch, depending upon your commercial objectives and taxation outcomes. We will help you determine what structure best meets your needs, establish the structure and attend to the annual compliance on your behalf.
- Reservation of company and business name
- Company incorporation
- Branch registration
- Provision of registered office
- Acting as public officer and resident company director where required
- Advising you on Australian tax regulations and compensation structuring for staff including attending to all compliance issues
- Advising you on practical aspects of operating your business including administration, banking and payroll.