In-house style immigration, HR and employment law expertise for businesses.
As immigration involves compliance and ongoing management of a client’s relationship with the Department of Home Affairs, we do offer an integrated counsel service that includes the following:
- Statutory obligation notifications (eg. cessation of employment notifications of sponsored visa holders and all corporate change in circumstance notifications to DHA);
- Onboarding factsheets and ongoing advice on typical work rights including face-to-face training with recruiters, HR managers, line managers or executives;
- Eligibility assessments for 600, 400, 482, 186 and 187 visas;
- Visa expiry reminders;
- PR eligibility reminders;
- Visa expiry record keeping;
- Visa holder’s address and passport change notifications;
- SAF refund requests;
- Audit readiness test i.e. audit of existing visa holder population to verify compliance;
- 1 : 1 onsite consultations with employees;
- Template immigration documents i.e.
- Customisable industry best practice immigration policy
- Guide to 482 management & sponsorship obligations
- Guide to managing temporary visa holders
- Guide to internal immigration audit
- Review of existing policies and processes to ensure they meet
- industry best practice
- Quarterly VEVO checks for all staff.